Truffle allergy may not exactly be that typical allergy you suffer. And if you have this, you really have to be cautious enough. It can also be complicated to cope with it.
Truffle is an uncommon mushroom that grows in trees. This is also widely used by famous chefs out there to prepare that yummy and good tasting food. This is also very expensive and this is considered as “the diamond of the kitchen”. This is rarely found but is commonly used in Greek, Italian, Spanish, Asian cuisines.
Among the symptoms you will often notice when you have truffle allergy are the redness and itchiness. There will also be huge blemishes all over the body which tend to be discomforting and warm. Stomach pain and numbness will also be felt by a sufferer.
Some people can tolerate the allergy but may somehow experience difficulty in breathing. This is due to the loss in oxygen and extreme pain. Other reactions in the body can also be experienced that only aggravate the condition.
For those people who have history of allergies, they may as well be extra careful in the foods they eat. If you have a truffle allergy, you must avoid eating treats that contain the ingredient. Anti-allergy drugs can be taken in case you are allergic to truffle. But, before taking any of these drugs, it is rather a good idea asking permission from your physician. If the symptoms still continue to exist, call your doctor.
Stay away from truffle food and read on the ingredients emphasized on packaged foods. Better yet, inform the dining places about the truffle allergy. When you do all these things, you can be happily satisfied without undergoing any hospitalization.
If you have mistakenly consumed it, you only have to take an anti-allergy medicine at the soonest possible time. But, you have to call your physician in times when things get worse. You will be examined and verified prior to the reaction you have on the medicine.
In addition, a truffle allergy may range from mild to severe and it may bring you a little discomfort. Other serious issues may include breathing difficulty, vomiting and death. Other symptoms that may occur include seizures, breathing difficulties, numbness, unconsciousness and serious attack.
Truffle allergy and other symptoms related should be eliminated right away. This way, you can avoid other severe reactions that leave you stressed out.