Pain is a physical suffering or discomfort caused by an illness or injury. It is the main reason people seek medical help and the most common complaint of people worldwide. The commonly used medication for pain nowadays is Teva 149 also known as Naproxen 500mg. It is an effective pain reliever available over the counter and at a low cost.
Naproxen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It provides relief of minor aches and pains in muscles, bones, and joints; mild-to-moderate pain accompanied by inflammation in injuries (e.g., sprains and strains); and menstrual cramps. It is used to treat headache, back pain, sciatica, gout, symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
When naproxen should not be used
• allergic to naproxen
• with severe allergic reaction to aspirin or another NSAIDs (eg, ibuprofen, celecoxib)
• recently had or will be having bypass heart surgery
• severe liver and kidney problems
• pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• taking another medicine that contains naproxen
• with inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease
• with bleeding disorder
• have an ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or intestines
• have bleeding in the brain
• recent rectal or anal inflammatory lesions and bleeding
• taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement to prevent any drug interactions.
• drinking alcohol
• taking aspirin with naproxen
Suppository form of naproxen should not be given to children below 12 years of age.
A side effect is an unwanted response to a medication when it is taken in normal doses. It can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent.
Signs of an allergic reaction to naproxen
• sneezing, runny or stuffy nose;
• wheezing or trouble breathing;
• swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
Signs of a heart attack or stroke
• chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder,
• sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body
• slurred speech
• feeling short of breath
Common Side Effects
• indigestion, heartburn, stomach pain, nausea;
• headache, dizziness, drowsiness;
• bruising, itching, rash;
• swelling; or
• ringing in your ears
Major Side Effects
• shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
• swelling or rapid weight gain;
• the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
• signs of stomach bleeding – bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
• liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, flu-like symptoms, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
• kidney problems – little or no urinating, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath;
• low red blood cells (anemia) – pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating; or
• severe skin reaction – fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Signs of overdose
• Bleeding under the skin
• confusion about identity, place, and time
• muscle tremors
This is not a complete list of drug reaction and side effects. Some minor side effects disappear once the body gets used to the medication, while some may lead to serious problems. Discuss with your doctor how to manage symptoms or if it worries you. Immediately stop taking the medication and seek emergency help if you experience allergic reactions, major side effects or overdose.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
can teva 149 get you high,does teva 149 get you high,is teva 149 a narcotic,medicamento teva 149,teva 149,teva 149 abuse,teva 149 and alcohol,teva 149 bluelight,teva 149 cause drowsiness,teva 149 cost,teva 149 dosage,teva 149 effects,teva 149 for headache,teva 149 for toothache,teva 149 get you high,teva 149 high,teva 149 hydrocodone,teva 149 ingredients,teva 149 mg,teva 149 muscle relaxer,teva 149 naproxen,teva 149 naproxen high,teva 149 naproxen side effects,teva 149 narcotic,teva 149 orange pill,teva 149 orange pill dosage,teva 149 overdose,teva 149 pill,teva 149 pill high,teva 149 pill identifier,teva 149 pill side effects,teva 149 pills,teva 149 price,teva 149 recreational,teva 149 recreational use,teva 149 side effects,teva 149 snort,teva 149 street price,teva 149 street value,teva 149 tablet,teva 149 tramadol,teva 149 used for,teva 149 what does it do,teva 149 what is it,teva 149 wiki,teva on one side 149 on the other,will teva 149 get you high,